The 2250 series is built on the legacy of the Shark and 2200 controllers. Like its predecessors it is designed to be the most flexible, easy to use, and easy to see multi-parameter controller on the market.
Select the parameter you wish to measure from the easy-to-use LCD menu on the inside front cover. Choose Conductivity, pH, ORP or Flow. The user interface was designed under the principle that the user should not need to read the manual.
The 2250 provides control of external devices using its three independent control relays. The third relay is provided to act as an alarm relay or a third process control relay. Each relay has both adjustable high and low on set-points and can be set for either a rising or falling process. Each relay has its own cycle timer, with adjustable on and off times. This feature enables tighter control of batch processes by eliminating chemical overshoot.
Two Analog Outputs
The 2250 provides three isolated, independent and scalable 4-20 mA outputs.
Each 4-20 mA output can be configured for PID control. Most users will only use proportional control but the integral and derivative terms are there for advanced control.
The 2250 comes complete. There are no extra costs associated with buying boards for different sensors, or buying components to achieve NEMA 4X. A mounting kit is included for surface and panel mounting. The enclosure outline makes panel-mount cutouts simple.
The 2250 is packaged in a rugged NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure making it ideally suited for indoor and outdoor heavy-duty applications.
One Bright Display
A backlit LCD display can be seen from a distance. The keypad allows easy entry of menu items and numeric values.
No other controller offers the same combination of flexibility and ease for calibration. The process value is visible during calibration so the user knows when it has settled down. Calibration of pH can be with 2 or 3 points. Calibration of conductivity can take as many as 16 points so acids and bases can be measured through their conductivity.
All Calibration data can be recalled.
- pH, ORP, conductivity & flow parameters available.
- Highly visible back-lit LCD display.
- Flexible and easy calibration, including multi-point conductivity calibration for acids and bases.
- Three control relays for rising or falling processes.
- Two 4-20 mA outputs with range scaling
- PID Control.
- Universal mounting hardware provided for surface, panel and pipe mounting.
- Compatible with AquaMetrix models P/R60 differential pH/ORP sensors, 500 series combination style pH/ORP sensors, AS/AM series conductivity cells, and most pulsed flow sensors.
- Industrial process control, e.g. plating, food and beverage, chemical processing, pulp & paper, mining, food and beverage
- Municipal Water and wastewater treatment
- Industrial and Municipal Waste treatment and Neutralization
- Fume Scrubbers
- HVAC, cooling towers and boilers.
Industrial Technical Services (ITS) is an Authorized Stocking Distributor for Aquametrix and Water Analytics for Canada. We stock, repair and calibrate Aquametrix and Water Analytics products.
Call ITS at 1 888 487 8677 or 905 275 2717 for same day shipments from our Mississauga, Ontario location for in stock Aquametrix and Water Analytics products.