The AM-2251 is the newest addition to the 2250 family. Built in the image of the AM-2250 it replaces the 2200D as our D.O. controller while also adding toroidal conductivity.
Select the parameter you wish to measure from the easy-to-use LCD menu on the inside front cover. Choose Conductivity, pH, ORP or D.O. The user interface was designed under the principle that the user should not need to read the manual.
The AM-2251 provides control of external devices using its three independent control and alarm relays. Each relay has adjustable high, low and in range set-points, cycle timer, with adjustable on and off times. This feature enables tighter control of batch processes by eliminating chemical overshoot. Third relay can be activated by temperature as well.
The AM-2251 provides two isolated, independent and scalable 4-20 mA outputs.
One 4-20 mA output can be configured for PID control. Most users will only use proportional control but the integral and derivative terms are there for advanced control.
The AM-2251 comes complete. There are no extra costs associated with buying boards for different sensors, or buying components to achieve NEMA 4X.
The AM-2251 is packaged in a rugged NEMA 4X polycarbonate enclosure making it ideally suited for indoor and outdoor heavy-duty applications. A mounting kit is included for surface and panel mounting. The enclosure outline makes panel-mount cutouts simple. Pipe mounting kits are available.
One Big Display
The AM-2251 features a backlit LCD display can be seen from a distance. The keypad allows easy entry of menu items and numeric values.
No other controller offers the same combination of flexibility and ease for calibration. The process value is visible during calibration so the user knows when it has settled down. Calibration of pH can be with 2 or 3 points. Calibration of conductivity can take as many as 16 points so acids and bases can be measured through their conductivity.
All Calibration data is stored.
- pH, ORP, toroidal conductivity & dissolved oxygen parameters available
- Highly visible large backlit LCD display
- Flexible and easy calibration, including multi-point conductivity calibration for acids and bases
- 4-20mA process output with range scaling and PID Control
- Universal mounting hardware for surface, panel and pipe mounting
- Compatible with AquaMetrix models 60-series differential pH/ORP sensors, 500-series combination style pH/OR sensors, ES1A toroidal conductivity sensor, and P91 dissolved oxygen sensor
- Second 4-20 mA output with range scaling and temperature
- Three control/alarm relays with temperature
- Industrial process control, e.g. plating, food and beverage, chemical processing, pulp & paper, mining, food and beverage
- Municipal water and wastewater treatment
- Industrial and municipal waste treatment and Neutralization
- Fume scrubbers
- HVAC, cooling towers and boilers
Industrial Technical Services (ITS) is an Authorized Stocking Distributor for Aquametrix and Water Analytics for Canada. We stock, repair and calibrate Aquametrix and Water Analytics products.
Call ITS at 1 888 487 8677 or 905 275 2717 for same day shipments from our Mississauga, Ontario location for in stock Aquametrix and Water Analytics products.