Aquamterix AM-2300 multi input controller offers a real breakthrough in process control. It features the functionality of a PLC and a SCADA in a compact package at a very affordable price.
AM-2300 multi input controller base unit accepts four inputs from direct 4-20 mA output sensors, three square wave inputs from pulse instruments such as paddle wheel or magnetic flow sensors and four relay outputs which are programmable from any of the seven inputs or via the difference of two analog inputs (Virtual sensors).
The base version of AM 2300 Multi Input Controller can be expanded into a number of versatile configurations using the additional card slot and populating it with various expansion boards. More inputs, outputs and relays are configurable with the purchase of expansion boards.
The AM-2300 Multi Input Controller includes a data logger that writes to an SD card and that can be downloaded from the web. An optional card enables Modbus/RTU over RS-485 or Modbus/TCP communication directly to a computer or system. All of this fits into a ¼ DIN enclosure. No other controller packs so much capability into one small package at a great price. With the AM-USTMINI level sensor the AM-2300 is a low-cost solution for remote monitoring of tank or tote levels. For operators of small industrial or municipal systems that think SCADA means expensive, the AM-2300 Multi Input Controller may be the perfect fit for both your control and your budget.
The AM-2300 carries TUV and CE certification.
- Inputs for four 4-20 mA sensors of any kind in any combination: pH, ORP, conductivity, dissolved O2, Chlorine, and more
- Inputs for three frequency or pulse counters, including flow sensors
- Outputs of four relays programmable for any of the inputs
- Alarm notifications by e-mail, text, and/or display for each input
- 100% web enabled from set-up to data collection to remote viewing with password protection
- Perform differential measurement from two analog inputs
- Data logging, logs are downloadable from web
- 1/4 DIN panel mounted enclosure with adapter for wall mounting
- Three levels of security to allow the appropriate access to personnel
- Process control
- Analytical (pH, ORP, DO, etc) or process (temperature, pressure, flow, etc) instrumentation
- Small to medium sized manufacturers.
- Tank level monitoring
Industrial Technical Services (ITS) is an Authorized Stocking Distributor for Aquametrix and Water Analytics for Canada. We stock, repair and calibrate Aquametrix and Water Analytics products.
Call ITS at 1 888 487 8677 or 905 275 2717 for same day shipments from our Mississauga, Ontario location for in stock Aquametrix and Water Analytics products.