The AS conductivity probes are general purpose sensors that combine durability, performance and low cost. They will work in any application that is less than 95 °C and that does not need the strength of stainless steel. Five cell constants from 0.001 to 50 cover everything between pure water and brine. Probes come with a choice of 316 SS or graphite electrodes.
All include a safety stop shoulder and a choice of temperature elements for automatic temperature compensation (1000 ΩRTD, 100 ΩRTD, 300 ΩNTC or 3kΩ NTC). A special compression fitting allows adjustable insertion length in 3/4 inch NPT piping or in the side of a tank. Submersion mounting requires simply reversing the direction of the compression fitting. Mounting hardware include a CPVC pipe and an adjustable bracket for hanging on the rim of the tank. The AM-HTC-AS hot tap with longer body sensor (HT version) permit removal of the cell from process piping or from tanks without shutting down the system.
- CPVC shell
- 316 SS or Graphite Electrodes
- PT1000RTD Automatic Temperature Compensation Device
- Adjustable Insertion Length
- AM-HTC-AS Ball Valve “Hot Tap” Hardware Available
- Five Cell Constants to choose from: 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10 and 50
- Choice of four temperature devices for automatic compensation
- Quick Ship available on standard models
- Cooling towers
- High purity water applications
- Pharmaceutical Applications
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Food and Beverage
Industrial Technical Services (ITS) is an Authorized Stocking Distributor for Aquametrix and Water Analytics for Canada. We stock, repair and calibrate Aquametrix and Water Analytics products.
Call ITS at 1 888 487 8677 or 905 275 2717 for same day shipments from our Mississauga, Ontario location for in stock Aquametrix and Water Analytics products.