The AquaMetrix ES-5 series toroidal conductivity sensors are used in processes where conventional contacting sensors may become fouled or corroded. These probes are unique in the marketplace. They are loop-powered and provide direct 4-20 mA output.
Each sensor comes standard with a Pt100 RTD temperature device, which provides automatic temperature compensation to 25°C (77°F).
The AquaMetrix ES-5 sensors are equipped with 1.5” MNPT threads on both ends so that they can be mounted for in-flow applications or submersion mounted in tanks or open vessels.
Toroidal conductivity sensors are made up of two-wire wound toroids encapsulated in a potting compound and encased in a plastic body. One toroid acts as a transmitter and the other as a receiver. An electric current is induced between the toroids through the process solution. This current is directly proportional to the conductivity of the process solution.
- Loop powered 4-20 mA output
- Low Maintenance – Reduced cleaning requirements
- No electrode corrosion – Toroid is fully encapsulated
- One Wetted Material – Easier chemical compatibility
- Choice of three Measuring range, 0 – 10 mS/cm, 0 – 100 mS/cm, 0 – 1,000 mS/cm.
- Automatic temperature compensation
- High purity water applications
- Pharmaceutical Applications
- Reverse Osmosis systems
- Fume Scrubbers
- Cooling Towers
- Textile Manufacturing
- Food and Beverage
Industrial Technical Services (ITS) is an Authorized Stocking Distributor for Aquametrix and Water Analytics for Canada. We stock, repair and calibrate Aquametrix and Water Analytics products.
Call ITS at 1 888 487 8677 or 905 275 2717 for same day shipments from our Mississauga, Ontario location for in stock Aquametrix and Water Analytics products.